Friday, October 2, 2009

Germany Netherlands

Hey everyone,
you know since im using that tone it means somethings up. If you read the title you know its a good something. I am going to Germany and the Netherlands for a week. I'm really excited! Its a class trip so everyday is going to be filled with stops and site visits. They tend to keep us really busy on these trips. I also do a small presentation of the trip. Pray that goes well because I barely remember what I'm talking about.

I should be back next Friday. Cant wait to share my adventures with you. Until then, God Bless! Hope you have a wonderful week as well :)

David

P.S. Thank you for reading this blog! It means a lot to me. Im glad I can share this with you, and as always, I love hearing from you!

3 comments:

  1. have fun in germany/netherlands my friend. i think there are 2-4 netherland kids living here in my international house. i haven't found a chance to speak to them yet. but today i was sitting here with jose and eddie talking to ellen, jen and roxanne in italy and introducing them to our two french friends axel and battist white sitting next to the 3 new chinese students we had just met. it's both fun and crazy being international. anyways, what i meant to say was have fun sir.

    ReplyDelete