Friday, December 4, 2009

This is cool, but its not intentional


Another story from Pargue.
there is a playground by the charles bridge.its right on the river. And you know me. I have a weakness for swing sets and other manners of play equipment. So we went and played. Somewhere ein the process of playing on an unfamiliar contraption my camera slipped from my hand and hit the ground. *thud* and then it acted a little funky. The lens periscopes out and it one part got miss aligned so it wouldn’t close. I realigned it *read small amount of force* and now the camera works just fine again! so thank God for that. The only thing is that some of my photos taken after have a small black shadow curving in one corner. Just look at my new nifty profile picture to the side. But I think that the lens just needs to be cleaned.

Anyhow, in the process of fixing it I took this test picture. And I know this isn’t the way its supposed to look, but it does look pretty good. And you can kinda see the odd contraption that is the source of this whole debacle. They should really make playgrounds less interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment