Thursday, August 20, 2009

LAX>>>ORD>>>ARN>>>CPH

Thought I would post my flights for you all. If you have a mac you can follow me with the flight tracker on your dashboard. I'm sure there are online flight trackers too so you can check where in the sky I am for the next few days ;)

I leave LA on Saturday 22, and arrive in Copenhagen Sunday 23

United: LAX-Chicago (ORD)
Flight 106 Departs 8.16am Arrives 2.16pm Durration 4hours

Scandinavian Air: Chicago (ORD)- Stockholm (ARN)
Flight 946 Departs 4.25pm Arrives 7.45am (Sunday 23) Duration 8hours 20 min

Scandinavian Air: Stockholm (ARN)- Copenhagen (CPH)
Flight 1419 Departs 10.00am Arrives 11.10am Duration 1hour 10 min

Hope you enjoy your weekends :) Please pray the flights and luggage all go smoothly. The next time that I write I should be on a new continent! Well okay, technically and older continent, but new to me:)

4 comments:

  1. Why is there a line going to Japan? Are you traveling there too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I drew lines to all the places my friends were goin for the year. Some are staying in p-town, a few to italy and a few to japan. Eric is goin to japan, so you can check his blog out here: http://theotherside-japan.blogspot.com/

    yea.. originally i thought this was ganna be one big group blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, aaron is in deutschland. dont forget that dude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, i see. Hm that would be cool if it was all the different peeps all over the world. this internet stuff is crazy.

    ReplyDelete